NeighborWorks Alaska HomeOwnership Center is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $10,000 of down payment assistance on qualified properties ($12,500 for veterans and service members, teachers, paraprofessionals, law enforcement officers, firefighters, and emergency medical technicians)
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in Alaska. View income limits and First Responder, Military & Teacher Benefit Information
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in the state of Alaska.
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A single-family home (attached or detached), 2-4 unit home, condominium, townhome, PUD, co-op, land trust or qualified manufactured home