Here’s what you’ll do in individualized Homebuyer Counseling:
- Complete a budget to determine the total mortgage payment you can afford in the long term.
- Calculate your debt-to-income ratio — the way a lender will — to estimate how much mortgage you might be approved for.
- Look at different payment scenarios you would face, based on different loan amounts, products, terms, and assistance programs you are eligible for.
- Discuss questions that pertain to your particular situation.
- Develop an Action Plan to guide you along your next steps.
Counseling with NeighborWorks Alaska HomeOwnership Center only costs $50!
For more Information, contact: