The Adelaide is located in downtown Anchorage, close to bus routes, shopping, and the Park Strip. This is an Efficiency style building with shared kitchens and communal bathrooms. Washer/dryer located on each floor. The Adelaide serves individuals who have been formerly homeless. It is a drug and alcohol-free facility. Income limits apply, and rents are based on your income. Sorry, no pets are allowed.
- Efficiency Single Room Occupancy (248 sq ft) $754/month
(Section 8 based assistance available on all units *see below)
Rental Rates are subject to change
- Units are available to persons whose annual income does not exceed 30% of the area median income (in effect at move in)
- The greater of one month’s total tenant payment, or $50. (depends on income)
- Section 8 Based Assistance: rent equal to 30% of resident’s gross monthly income ($50 minimum). To qualify, applicant must be homeless.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed.